* Heavy Duty 6mm Flexible Rubber Jacket
(not the cheap stiff plastic jacket like other cables)
* Metal 3 Pin XLR Male Plug
* Locking 3 Pin XLR Female Plug
* True Shielded Copper 6mm Cable
* True Balanced Lo-Z Shielded Cable
*Y-Gripô Injection Molded Technology
* XLR Tri-Gripô & Rubber Booty Strain Relief
* High Grade 21g Dual Copper Conductors
* High Quality Noise Free Performance!
* Great for Studios, Pro Sound, & DJ's
* Awesome Cables & Awesome Price!
We are offering these new Professional Studio Series Noise Free Cables by GLS Audio. They have a 6mm thick, high quality, flexible rubber jacket (not that cheap stiff plastic jacket like others sell). They are heavy duty Noise Free "True Balanced LO-Z" and have 3 pin XLR connectors on each end. These cables have dual insulated copper conductors plus they are shielded. They are hand wired & hand soldered and have high quality metal ends. The XLR's have the famous GLS Audio internal Tri-Gripô strain relief and external rubber booty. You'll notice the newly developed GLS Audio Y-Grip technology. This special injection molded piece was designed to allow 6mm cable to be joined in a Y connection. Normal Y-Cables can't use thick 6mm cable because the connectors can't accept (2) 6mm cables. Typical Y-Cables use 2mm, 3mm or sometimes 4mm cable. Our Y-Grip technology allows 6mm cable with 21g Copper Conductors.
Average Customer Review: (1 review)
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
Please enter your question below and we will reply within one business day. You may also contact us by phone at 1-800-897-8373 (Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm Pacific time).